Friday, September 17, 2010

Raya?Oversea?I need Home


Many things happen to me lately. some of them came with laughter but there are some of them came with tears..

Things that happened:

1. i got an offer to further study oversea by ALC College to University of London. they offered me a degree in accounting and finance studies.i received a phone call one day then the next thing i know my life changed for awhile.just for awhile cause i rejected
the offer. everything about that offer are great but (there's always a but in my life) the i dont have a great financial to support my living lifestyle there. they would give an allowance of RM20 000 very month and its not enough and i will also get rm35 000 per semester just for my study fees. i seek information from my aunties and uncles who went to study oversea and they said i cant live with rm20k in a month there.i will need more. i have to think about the rent, food, books and a lot more. to live in London makes my heart happy but my head said "think about dad.how will he support his other children." i think and think. if i go there i cant go home for 4 years cause they doesn't support the flights. i have to use a lot of money for that.WHY EVERYTHING GOES WRONG JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY?so i rejected the offer.the woman from ALC who help in my offer also gave a lot advice to me. she said ALC picked me from the
list given by UPU. so thanks to UPU and ALC for the offer but i really cant go.it seems so easy to go study oversea but i do have to think about my family. my dad said maybe i should go oversea for my master.InsyaAllah.

2. Raya?i celebrated raya far away from home.i followed my aunty to her husband's village in Negeri Sembilan. it took 3 hours to go there from Damansara. luckily we didnt face any traffic going there. my uncle's village is at Sri Meranti in Negeri Sembilan.the village is very deep in the jungle. the only problem was i cant have any Digi lines there.no bars.zero. i was terrified! how am i going to call my dad on Eid? fortunely i can get line if i walk a bit from the house.my uncle's family are great. they treat me like a real family. i was shocked when i found out i'm the oldest teenager in the house but the shortest :( my uncle's nephews and nieces are so big! but they are
younger than me. one of my uncle's niece is 14 and she way taller than me. so i was called kakak but they were very nice to me the whole week.the first day of raya we went to 7 house til midnight. when i got back home all i did was wash my feet, change to my PJ and sleep.so for 3 days i celebrated Eid happily. but i didnt get a lot of angpaw. i guess i am old to receive angpaw right now.

aunty:How old are u?
me:i'm 19 *nicely*
aunty:owh u are old already.are u study or working?
me:study.
aunty:owh.where?
me:uitm shah alam
aunty:owh.here an angpaw for u.if u are working u cant have angpaw here.

on the fourth day of Eid i cried cause i miss my family so much.with a lot of family gathering in the village makes me miss my family so much. i guess by the fourth day my tears cant be stopped. i cried for three whole hours.

3. cousins. my aunty have 3 children. all of them are female and they are super
adorable. the oldest are 4 years old. her name is Hannah.the second daughter is 1 and a half year old and her name is diana.the youngest is keisha or chacha and she is 6 month old.all of them are super adorable.

this is chacha :)



holiday is almost over but im kinda stress to study right now.
all i need is home

1 comment:

  1. congratulations about the offer, i don't want to comment anything about rejecting it because it's your life and you're the only one who knows how it feels.

    in case you have forgotten, i just want to remind you that you're a very strong, and matured lady, fasya :) your father had raised you very well and i am so sure that he is very proud to have you as his daughter. A blessing.

    ReplyDelete