Saturday, January 19, 2013

Untitled.

Abg Is is a very good friend of mine. Sometimes i can talk everything w him cause he wont judge me. He knows where he stands. He is a bit more older. He said "i was 21 once i know messed up a 21 years old mind can be". I told him about my fucked up relationship. The next thing i know he try to introduce me to one of his colleague, Azzim.

Apparently azzim is in a fucking messed up relationship too. He is on the verge of breaking up w his gf. His older brother is also messed up and this affect him very much cause he love his only brother very much. He is at the lowest of his life. We talked a lot last night.

I cried silently on his shoulder last night thinking how did i get here. Giving a heart so easily is not i will do again. I hope the hurting will go away faster.



Babe adviced me to find a rebound. Should i?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment