Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sleepless Night [2]

Hi there peeps,

Sorry for the long absence. Lots of thing happened lately. So i dont remember when was the last time i wrote here. Really am sorry for the long absence.

So im on my third year in kl. Life here is getting boring. I mean life in shah alam. Well im not staying in hostel anymore. I rent a house w few seniors nearby uitm. My house rent is rm130 excluding the utilities. So in one month i spend rm150 for the house. Last month bill was rm50. There's a leaking in our bathroom so the bill for water went up high. No worries its fixed now.

Study. I dont wanna talk about study. Stressful!! I have one week of lecture left then study week. Apparently my study week is on christmas and new year so no party for me :( it is very sad.

Love. Nothing to tell about my love life. I've always been secret about it. But i do tell about my crushes right~~~ But back in august i had a fight with someone's gf. Well i really didnt know that guy have a gf of SIX FUCKING YEARS! When i ask him, he told me he was single. So i flirted w him. Then we got cosy. The next thing i know his gf trying to accuse me stealing her bf. Like i want him so much. He is the one who approach me first. But he do have a nice body. Btw he is a body builder cum a trainer in a gym somewhere in likas

Move along. I dont know if its a good or bad year for me this year but financially im kinda lucky. Save some for emergency then used it for flights on november. My sister suddenly wants to get engaged so yeah went back sabah for midterm in last minute. The total cost of my return flights were RM600++. If my dad knows about it he will be pissed. Then i changed phone for few times. Used blackberry curve for awhile. Then samsung galaxy ace. Then bought new ipad. Sis bought it from me. Then blackberry torch. Then now im using samsung galaxy sII. I always bargain for my phones so all of them are lower than rm1k. Curve and ace were stolen. Torch sold.

Thats all for now. Its 3.20am and im suppose to study for my quiz monday. So goodnight peeps. Sweet dreams.


xoxo

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment