Tuesday, November 22, 2011

r.a.n.d.o.m [8]

It’s been awhile.

Hello people. I haven’t written for a very long time. I tried to find time or laptop to write but every time I opened blogger every word I want to write seems to vanished from my head. I don’t know what happen. My English are getting rustier too! I don’t like it. I mean English is the only subject I’m good at so getting weaker in English is major trouble for me.

So……

I don’t know what to write again. I just want to tell u guys a few things
1.      I love Pink more than anything else right now. Her songs are getting better now and I LOVE her lyrics.
2.      Met Johan few weeks ago. He accompanies me while Nia is at KK. But now we are both busy with work (him) , study (me) and life etc.
3.      I bought a blackberry last August and two weeks ago I lost it L someone stole it. I found out the thief is a guy and he sold my bb to his friend for RM600. What I can say is he is so stupid. That bb worth more than that (I bought it for RM1300) and I asked around second hand would worth RM800.
4.      Nothing else just the normal whining. Assignments, tired, hungry, sleepy and I need to get high. Btw I’m so addicted to tumblr now J

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment